Community Banks Proving Innovation Not Just for the Big Guys!
For far too long innovation (especially the kind that leverages technology) has been the exclusive domain of large banks. Jeff Blumenthal’s article about innovations that will change banking in last Friday’s Philadelphia Business Journal provides proof that not all community banks are just willing to let the big guys “eat their lunch.”
Included in the list were 2 local banks leveraging technology to create a superior customer experience (and reaping the benefits of increased revenue and improved efficiency ratios!). Conestoga Bank’s video teller system was touted as making branches more consultative and Integress’ client Royal Bank America was singled out for their implementation of our integrated client engagement platform to facilitate loan automation. With this platform in place Royal has been able to grow consumer loans from $0 to $1.2 million in applications in under 1 year. In addition, our platform enables:
- a modern, digital user experience;
- large-bank style straight-through integration and automation;
- infinite scalability and configurability for new products and processes;
- enhanced compliance management and support for rapid changes from new regulations; and,
- a full solution up and running in 45 days (getting you to positive ROI faster!)
Subscribers to the Philadelphia Business Journal can click here to read the complete story. Not a subscriber but still interested in hearing how an integrated engagement platform can help your bank grow? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call me at 610.664.1711 or visit our website at integress.com.