Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a strong Director, Data Management & Analytics who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about helping shape the technology direction for Integress and our clients. The ideal candidate is one who is intellectually curious, a person who has a very solid technical foundation, and proven experience leveraging the latest and greatest data management and analytic tools and techniques.
The main responsibility of this role is to lead the Data Management and Analytic practices throughout the organization. This requires a unique combination of skills: a strategic mindset to set direction; a strong knowledge of data throughout its lifecycle from capture to storage to analytics and disposition; and the ability to translate the strategic business outcomes into a practical solution.
This candidate is one who is a well-rounded leader and mentor, with good technology, communication, and relationship building skills. The advantage of working for Integress is that we are all about data, including data strategy and design, data mastering and governance, business intelligence and analytics, data operations, and data monetization. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges across the full data life-cycle with like-minded, passionate people.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with Integress leadership responsible for Business Development and Client Relationship Management to craft the client’s strategic data management and analytics plan.
- Create, own and deliver technical solutions to achieve the client’s strategic data management and analytics plan.
- Provide exceptional leadership, guidance and mentorship to the team reporting into this role. This includes identifying the right team structure, managing the team, and determining the best practices and operating policies.
- Advance Integress’ data management and analytic capabilities, which includes:
- Establish and ensure adherence to forward-thinking, enterprise data management and analytics best practices, policies and procedures, methodologies, approaches, and standards. Build reusable assets such as templates and other project accelerators.
- Perform appropriate level of research and development, and associated proof-of-concepts on new and evolving data management and analytic technologies. This would include, but not be limited to, the areas of business intelligence, artificial intelligence/machine learning capability, and analytic model development.
- Create, communicate and continuously update a 3-year outlook on data management and analytic strategy and associated technologies based on emerging and evolving technologies and trends in the industry.
- US Citizen or Green card holder – no sponsorship available.
- 10 to 15 years of both relevant business and Data Management and Analytics experience in the areas of Data Repository, MDM/Data Quality, Enterprise Integration, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) is highly preferred.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior levels of business management to understand their needs and deliver appropriate, value-added solutions.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various levels of business stakeholders and technical resources.
- Strong, proven experience with data management and analytics technologies and practices required to lead the growth of our data management and analytics practice.
- Experience with on-premise and cloud data warehousing technologies, such as AWS Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Snowflake, and/or MS SQL.
- Experience with Big Data repositories such as Hadoop and/or other NoSQL repositories.
- Experience with data integration products, such as Talend, Informatica, and/or Ab Initio.
- Experience with MDM products such as Talend or Informatica.
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as QlikSense, Tableau and Power BI.
- Experience with predictive analytic and visualization tools such as SAS HANA and Lumira, and IBM SPSS Statistics and Modeler.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical and business teams in the delivery of projects adhering to documented project methodologies and use of standard tools, templates and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience creating standard templates and guidelines to serve as accelerators for client engagements.
- Experience working at a consulting company.
- Ability to support driving retention and expansion of existing clients through positive relationship building and delivery of contracted deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and grow technical staff through coaching, appropriate educational activities, and stretch assignments. Responsible for performance reviews and resolution of any performance management issues.
- Experience conducting interviews of both consulting and full-time candidates for open positions.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in both our strategic services and full data lifecycle technical areas. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.