Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a strong Enterprise Data Architect who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about learning new things. The ideal candidate is one who is intellectually curious, a person who has a solid technical foundation, experience delivering data management related solutions, and likes to leverage the latest and greatest techniques, but also realizes that sometimes you may have to rely on time-proven legacy techniques or technologies to get the job done. This candidate is one who is a well-rounded data architect with good data technology, communication, mentoring and relationship building skills.
The advantage of working for Integress is that we are all about data, including data strategy and design, data mastering and governance, business intelligence and analytics, data operations, and data monetization. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges across the full data life-cycle with like-minded, passionate people.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the VP Data Management & Analytics and client’s business leads to understand their strategic direction and corresponding data and information requirements.
- Create strategic data management solutions for clients and coordinate with the delivery teams to ensure their execution.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure proposed designs support the business data requirements, as well as explain complex technical concepts and rationale to non-technical staff, including Executives.
- Advise IT and business partners regarding the feasibility of proposed approaches to project requirements in terms of systems capabilities and established data architecture guidelines.
- Knowledgeable of and consider impact of designs on application development, time-to-market and operational support, including performance and continuity.
- Produce conceptual, logical and physical data models, data movement, and business workflows that represent the structure, content, and relationships based on requirements. Also produce models that include processes that manage or transform data and business rules and relationships that govern data.
- Participate in the establishment of, and adherence to, forward-thinking, enterprise data management best practices, policies and procedures, methodologies, approaches, and standards. Contribute to the building of reusable assets such as templates.
- US Citizen or Green card holder – no sponsorship available
- 10+ years of both relevant business and Data Management experience.
- 5+ years of applied data architecture experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) a plus.
- A solid understanding of, and current project experience applying, data architecture principles related to data mastering, data quality, data aggregation and consolidation, Operational Data Store, Data Warehousing, data integration, and business intelligence.
- Strong, proven experience with data management technologies and practices.
- Experience with logical and physical data modeling techniques and tools, such as Embarcadero and Erwin.
- Experience with data repository products, such as Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and/or Hadoop.
- Experience with data integration products, such as Talend, Informatica, and/or Ab Initio.
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as QlikSense, Tableau and Power BI.
- Knowledge of predictive analytic and visualization tools such as SAS HANA and Lumira, and IBM SPSS Statistics and Modeler.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. The chosen candidate may need to manage their time across multiple projects.
- Excellent logical, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team and make presentations to senior management as required.
- Experience supporting data governance, data quality and business intelligence projects.
- Experience creating standard templates and guidelines to serve as accelerators for client engagements.
- Experience designing and building data warehouse environments, including ODS and data marts.
- Experience with application development and/or other technology areas.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other Data Management Professionals.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in both our strategic services and full data lifecycle technical areas. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package
We are focused on everything data. Integress helps organizations monetize data to increase revenue and profit, improve operational efficiency, and realize new revenue streams. Since 1998, we have supported organizations with data strategy through IT execution in complementary roles of IT strategist, data scientist, data architect, data developer, project leaders and mentors. We help execute business strategies, share knowledge, and evolve data intelligence alongside CxOs, in-house IT staff, and business users. Integress: The Data Monetization Company. www.integress.com