Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a mid-to-senior level Data Analyst who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about learning new things. The ideal candidate a person who is intellectually curious, likes to experiment with the latest and greatest techniques, platforms, and technologies, but also realizes that sometimes you may have to rely on time-proven legacy technologies to get the job done. Our ideal candidate knows that there is always more to learn, and that each work day is an opportunity to fulfill this end.
The advantage of working for Integress is that we are all about data – everything from data strategy and design, to data mastering and governance, to data science, to business intelligence, to data operations. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges across the full data life-cycle with like-minded, passionate people.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Locate and prepare data sets in support of the Analytics team.
- Conduct preliminary analysis to find interesting trends, patterns and data gaps.
- Coordinate with the Reporting team to prepare initial report layout designs to visualize analytics results.
- Research and document data profiling, data definitions, business rule definitions, and data lineage to understand current state.
- Work with clients to communicate the analytics results and how to leverage them to improving business outcomes.
- Operational support on analytics execution, training, user documentation, and tracking against KPIs and benchmarks.
- Participate in activities required to produce inferred data values where data gaps exist.
- Investigate data related issues with a focus on root cause analysis and recommendations for remediation; create reports to communicate findings.
- Recommend enhancements to the data acquisition processes to improve the quality of data.
- US Citizen or Green card holder – no sponsorship available.
- 5+ years of both relevant business and Information Technology experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Science. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relational and dimensional data models
- Demonstrated use of SQL query-writing languages and/or tools such as Transact-SQL, SSIS, or Talend.
- Current experience related to data projects such as creating complex queries and data movement statements
- Experience creating data sets for analysis and reporting purposes
- Familiarity with metadata management and data quality tools, such as Talend, Informatica or Collibra
- Excellent logic, analytic, and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to collaborate within a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. The chosen candidate may need to manage his or her time across multiple projects.
- Financial or marketing Data Analysis experience.
- Experience with regulatory and audit reporting projects.
- Experience with data mastering (MDM) projects.
- Experience with projects related to building and/or supporting data warehousing, data governance, MDM, and/or business intelligence.
- Familiarity with reporting tools such as Qlik, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Experience with logical and physical data modeling, and use of tools such as Embaradero or Erwin.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in both our strategic services and full data lifecycle technical areas. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are focused on everything data. Integress helps organizations monetize data to increase revenue and profit, improve operational efficiency, and realize new revenue streams. Since 1998, we have supported organizations with data strategy through IT execution in complementary roles of IT strategist, data scientist, data architect, data developer, project leaders and mentors. We help execute business strategies, share knowledge, and evolve data intelligence alongside CxOs, in-house IT staff, and business users. Integress: The Data Monetization Company. www.integress.com