Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a mid-to-senior level Data Developer who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about learning new things. The ideal candidate a person who is intellectually curious; likes to experiment with the latest and greatest techniques, platforms, and technologies; but also realizes that sometimes you may have to rely on time-proven legacy technologies to get the job done. Our ideal candidate knows that there is always more to learn, and that each work day is an opportunity to fulfill this end.
The advantage of working for Integress is that we are all about data—everything from data strategy and design, to data mastering and governance, to data science, to business intelligence, to data operations. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges across the full data life-cycle with like-minded, passionate people.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Create stored procedures, triggers, and complex SQL queries.
- Design and develop SSIS packages.
- Tune queries and recommend alternative approaches.
- Participate in code reviews with data developer team.
- Create and maintain all appropriate documentation.
- Knowledgeable of and considers impact of designs on application development, time-to-market, and operational support—including performance and continuity.
- U.S. citizen or green card holder—no sponsorship available.
- 5+ years of experience in a demonstrated progression of data-related skills including SQL Server, T-SQL, and SSIS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Science. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Current experience related to data projects such as creating complex queries, performance tuning, and data movement.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills. The chosen candidate may need to manage their time across multiple projects.
- Excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills are required—as well as the ability to collaborate within a team.
- Experience with Big Data constructs and technologies such as NoSQL Hadoop.
- Experience with data repository products, such as Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and/or Hadoop.
- Experience with other data integration products, such as Talend, Informatica, and/or Ab Initio.
- Experience with logical and physical data modeling, using tools such as Erwin or Embarcadero.
- Experience supporting data science, data governance, data intelligence, and/or data operations projects.
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as QlikSense, Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Experience with designing and developing database applications.
- Experience with data governance concepts in general and Master Data Management in particular.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in both our strategic services and full data lifecycle technical areas. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more-personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are focused on everything data. Integress helps organizations monetize data to increase revenue and profit, improve operational efficiency, and realize new revenue streams. Since 1998, we have supported organizations with data strategy through IT execution in complementary roles of IT strategist, data scientist, data architect, data developer, project leaders and mentors. We help execute business strategies, share knowledge, and evolve data intelligence alongside CxOs, in-house IT staff, and business users. Integress: The Data Monetization Company. www.integress.com