Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We are seeking a strong Senior Delivery Manager who is intelligent, hard-working, and excited about learning new things. The ideal candidate is one who is intellectually curious, a person who has a solid technical foundation, experience delivering data management related projects, and likes to leverage the latest and greatest techniques, but also realizes that sometimes you may have to rely on time-proven legacy techniques or technologies to get the job done. This candidate is one who is a well-rounded delivery manager with good technology, communication, and relationship building skills.
The advantage of working for Integress is that we are all about data, including data strategy and design, data mastering and governance, business intelligence and analytics, data operations, and data monetization. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges across the full data life-cycle with like-minded, passionate people.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with client’s business leads to understand their strategic direction and corresponding data and information requirements.
- Lead and proactively drive projects and programs that meet client contracted for program and/or project requirements.
- Define and document project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical solutions that are practical and feasible.
- Create and manage detailed project plans, both waterfall and Agile, including the elements of activities, resources and cost.
- Directly manage a team of technical resources, both on-shore and off-shore, necessary for the delivery of the documented requirements and their outcomes, on time and on budget.
- Ensure resource availability and appropriate and practical allocations.
- Communicate project status, issues, risks, and mitigation strategies on a regular basis to the project team and business partners and sponsors.
- Manage the relationship with the project stakeholders.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of appropriate, comprehensive project documentation.
- US Citizen or Green card holder – no sponsorship available
- 10+ years of both relevant business and Data Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) is highly preferred.
- Experience interacting with senior levels of business management to understand their needs and deliver appropriate, value-added solutions.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various levels of business stakeholders and technical resources.
- Strong, proven program management and leadership skills on multiple, concurrent projects (spanning multiple years and budgets in excess of $3 million).
- Demonstrated experience working with technical and business teams in the delivery of projects and programs, adhering to documented project methodologies and use of standard tools, templates and guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated balance of business and technical delivery skills.
- Proactive, autonomous work style with focus on keeping management and project teams well informed of progress, status, and issues, and with ability to deliver designated deliverables and drive issue resolution.
- Experience creating standard templates and guidelines to serve as accelerators for client engagements.
- Ability to support driving retention of existing clients through positive relationship building and delivery of contracted deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and grow technical staff through coaching, appropriate educational activities, and stretch assignments. Responsible for performance reviews and resolution of any performance management issues.
- Experience conducting interviews of both consulting and full-time candidates for open positions.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in both our strategic services and full data lifecycle technical areas. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are focused on everything data. Integress helps organizations monetize data to increase revenue and profit, improve operational efficiency, and realize new revenue streams. Since 1998, we have supported organizations with data strategy through IT execution in complementary roles of IT strategist, data scientist, data architect, data developer, project leaders and mentors. We help execute business strategies, share knowledge, and evolve data intelligence alongside CxOs, in-house IT staff, and business users. Integress: The Data Monetization Company. www.integress.com