We are seeking an experienced technical writer whose secondary responsibility will be acting as the marketing support coordinator, working with our third-party marketing firm. The ideal candidate is one who has an information technology background, excellent writing skills, the ability to translate technical concepts to the C-Suite, and proficiency with Microsoft suite of office tools.
The uniqueness of working for Integress is that we are all about data, including data strategy and design, data mastering and governance, business intelligence and analytics, data operations, and data monetization. You will be exposed to many interesting technology topics and unique writing challenges while working with very data-passionate people.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Primary (Technical Writer)
- Create a documentation methodology, framework, and repository. Establish and maintain a reusable library of components (e.g. company history, personnel bios and pictures, etc.).
- Review and create final copy of reports, assessments, proposals, and speaking engagements; translating technical verbiage into Executive-level professional presentations.
- Establish, maintain and own documentation assets, in terms of their standardized style, format and content.
- Participate in the creation and documentation of internal training curricula and user-training materials, writing the final copy.
- Participate in the creation and documentation of policy, process and procedure manuals, creating the final copy.
Secondary (Support Coordinator)
- Assist our third-party marketing firm, providing them with requested technical content to support our marketing plans, website, and other sales support collateral.
- Collaborate with Integress leadership and our third-party marketing firm to establish topics and initial copy for marketing publications (e.g. white papers, conference presentations, blog posts, etc.).
- On-board new clients with preparation of standard, introductory materials, and administrative setup for assigned resources.
- US Citizen or Green card holder – no sponsorship available
- 7+ years of proven experience working in a technical writing position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering, or Science. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write in explanatory and procedure styles for multiple audiences.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Well organized and detailed oriented with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work with company confidential information.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in both our strategic services and full data lifecycle technical areas. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are focused on everything data. Integress helps organizations monetize data to increase revenue and profit, improve operational efficiency, and realize new revenue streams. Since 1998, we have supported organizations with data strategy through IT execution in complementary roles of IT strategist, data scientist, data architect, data developer, project leaders and mentors. We help execute business strategies, share knowledge, and evolve data intelligence alongside CxOs, in-house IT staff, and business users. Integress: The Data Monetization Company. www.integress.com