Integress helps companies accelerate their Cloud Data & Analytics, Machine Learning and AI capabilities to stay competitive in this ever-changing environment. By working alongside the C-Suite, Integress helps meet business outcomes of increased revenue and profit, competitive advantages, new revenue streams, and sustained customer value. Integress provides unique offerings that combine business consulting and deep data experience to seamlessly drive data initiatives from strategy to execution. Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
AWS Cloud Engineer (Full Time)
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
Travel Required: Philadelphia Region
Relocation Expenses: No
We are seeking strong AWS Cloud Engineers who are experienced, hard-working, and excited about helping shape the technology direction for Integress and our clients. Success in this role is best enabled by a broad mix of skills and interests ranging from traditional networking and security to distributed systems software and data engineering prowess.
This candidate is one who is a well-rounded technologist and mentor, with good communication and relationship building skills. You will be exposed to many technologies and unique challenges with like-minded, passionate people.
In this client facing role, you will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services in the Philadelphia region when needed post COVID-19 (no overnights are anticipated).
- Architecting and building secure and reliable AWS Ecosystems that support compute, storage, data and application services
- Setup and configuration of the networking and security environment including Security Group configurations, Amazon Virtual Private Clouds (VPC), subnets, route tables, etc.
- Setup and configuration of application integration services including AWS Step Functions, Amazon MQ, SNS, SWF and SQS
- Provide support for multi-tier web architectures with services such as Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), AWS Route 53, AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway and Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
- Usage of infrastructure build tools, containers and container orchestration tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Docker, Amazon ECS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Provide support for scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Provide support for DevOps methodology and tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Git, Docker, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Certified AWS Solution Architect
- 5+ years of setup, configuration and administration of AWS environments and a solid working knowledge of cloud networking, security and identify and access management
- 4+ years of hands on experience of cloud native architecture design, implementation of distributed fault-tolerant enterprise applications on cloud
- 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting scalable data solutions using MPP databases (Redshift, Snowflake, or Azure Datawarehouse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.).
- 2+ years of building and deploying applications in AWS (S3, Hive, Glue, EMR, AWS Batch, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Cloudwatch, RDS, Lambda, SNS, SQS etc.)
- 4+ years of Java/Python, SQL, SparkSQL, and/or PySpark
- Experience working with different types of data – structured, unstructured, and semi-structured in batch and real-time
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience working successfully as part of a large project team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate business value of adopting cloud data technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the use of automation software such as OpsWorks, Puppet, or Chef.
- Software or data development background
- Experience working at a consulting company
If your qualifications meet our job exceptions, please submit your resume.
Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.
Direct candidates only. Not accepting resumes from recruiters.