Integress helps companies accelerate their Cloud Data & Analytics, Machine Learning and AI capabilities to stay competitive in this ever-changing environment. By working alongside the C-Suite, Integress helps meet business outcomes of increased revenue and profit, competitive advantages, new revenue streams, and sustained customer value. Integress provides unique offerings that combine business consulting and deep data experience to seamlessly drive data initiatives from strategy to execution. Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
Business Intelligence, Data Scientist (Full Time)
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
Travel Required: Philadelphia Region
Relocation Expenses: No
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We’re hiring a Business Intelligence, Data Scientist with strong experience delivering analytics and insights from data leveraging Cloud tools and techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in analyzing data to meet business needs and visualizing insights to tell a story and achieve actionable results. This candidate will also have experience creating predictive models and using Cloud Data Warehouses. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
In this client facing role, you will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services in the Philadelphia region when needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams to research, develop and deliver data solutions, from concept to design and implementation
- Analysis of complex data sets to uncover insights and provide recommendations
- Curation of data when needed and writing of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Creation of visualizations using a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, Python Matplotlib, Sigma, etc.
- Development, deployment and maintenance of Machine Learning (ML)/AI models to realize actionable insights.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud
- Experience supporting scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.)
- Expertise in modeling different scenarios and simulations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate data insights and model results in business terms and articulate business value
- Demonstrated understanding of typical data science techniques such as classification, regression, and optimization to solve business problems
- 3+ years developing, and deploying scalable Business Intelligence data solutions with Tableau, PowerBI, Sigma, or similar BI tool
- 3+ years with Python/R/SAS and Jupyter Notebook, or other modeling tools
- 3+ years working with business users to understand and document their needs
- 1+ years developing predictive models that address a business-focused outcome
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience working at a consulting company
- Building scalable data processes in an analytics platform such as Spark, Databricks etc.
- Good understanding of code repositories such as GIT
- DevOps experience
If your qualifications meet our job exceptions, please submit your resume.
Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.
Direct candidates only. Not accepting resumes from recruiters.