Integress helps companies accelerate their Cloud Data & Analytics, Machine Learning and AI capabilities to stay competitive in this ever-changing environment. By working alongside the C-Suite, Integress helps meet business outcomes of increased revenue and profit, competitive advantages, new revenue streams, and sustained customer value. Integress provides unique offerings that combine business consulting and deep data experience to seamlessly drive data initiatives from strategy to execution. Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
Cloud Data & Analytic Engineer (Full Time)
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
Relocation Expenses: No
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We’re hiring Cloud Data & Analytic Engineers with strong experience across the entire Cloud Data stack. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in data pipelines (ELT/ETL), data warehousing and dimensional modeling, and curation of data sets for Data Scientists and Business Intelligence users. This candidate will also have excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data.
In this client facing role, you will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services in the Philadelphia region when needed.
- Experience building scalable Cloud data solutions using MPP Data Warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, or Azure Data Warehouse/Synapse), data storage (S3 or Azure Blob Storage) and analytics platforms (i.e. Spark, Databricks, etc.
- Creation of data pipelines and transformations (ELT – Matillion, Singer, DBT, etc. and/or ETL – Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Modeling and curation of data for visualization and predictive modeling users.
- Deployment and maintenance of Machine Learning (ML) / AI models to realize actionable insights.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Analysis of complex data sets to uncover insights and provide recommendations.
- Advance Integress’ Data & Analytics capabilities and assets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field. Commensurate work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud
- Good understanding of code repositories such as GIT
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in business terms and articulate business value of adopting cloud data technologies
- 2+ years developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data solutions (Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, ETL/ELT workloads, etc.)
- 2+ years of supporting business intelligence and analytic projects
- DevOps experience as well as Agile methods and tools
- Experience creating standard templates and guidelines to serve as accelerators for client engagements
- Experience working at a consulting company
If your qualifications meet our job exceptions, please submit your resume.
Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.
Direct candidates only. Not accepting resumes from recruiters.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in our cloud data & analytics strategy and implementation services, as well our managed analytics service platform. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He/she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.