Integress helps companies accelerate their Cloud Data & Analytics, Machine Learning and AI capabilities to stay competitive in this ever-changing environment. By working alongside the C-Suite, Integress helps meet business outcomes of increased revenue and profit, competitive advantages, new revenue streams, and sustained customer value. Integress provides unique offerings that combine business consulting and deep data experience to seamlessly drive data initiatives from strategy to execution. Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.
Partner Sales & Solution Specialist (Full Time)
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
Relocation Expense: No
Job Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
Are you passionate about data and delivering solutions for clients that turn data into valuable, actionable information for their business?
We’re hiring a Business Intelligence, Data Scientist with strong experience delivering analytics and insights from data leveraging Cloud tools and techniques. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in analyzing data to meet business needs and visualizing insights to tell a story and achieve actionable results. This candidate will also have experience creating predictive models and using Cloud Data Warehouses. Excellent problem-solving ability dealing with large volumes of data will round out the ideal candidate.
In this client facing role, you will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services in the Philadelphia region when needed.
- Build strong, trusted relationships within Integress’ strategic partner ecosystem (including AWS, Snowflake, and others)
- Educate partner sales teams on Integress capabilities and when/how to identify opportunities and position Integress with their customers
- Establish relationships with key prospect stakeholders, including an understanding of how Integress’ offerings will meet their needs
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within Integress to develop strategic solutions for prospects
- Generate top of the funnel sales pipeline through partner relationships
- Qualify and mature sales opportunities to close
- Work with local market leaders to co-create a strategic partner road map, including focused partnerships, account mappings, sales/revenue goals, marketing & event plans, and local market enablement strategy
- Help identify opportunities to leverage partner funding and work with local market leaders to apply funds to new client opportunities
- Coordinate with Marketing to deliver events to increase brand-awareness, demonstrate partnership capabilities, and help build sales pipeline
- 3-5 years of successful of services sales or professional consulting experience
- Prior experience with establishing and growing partner relationships to generate top of the funnel sales
- Solid technical understanding of data & analytics solutions that generate measurable outcomes for clients
- Demonstrated ability to sell technical data solutions with a strong aptitude to problem solve and recognize customer needs
- Experience selling into the Logistics, Transportation or Manufacturing industries is strongly preferred
- Experience working at a consulting company
- Experience supporting and selling data analytics services and solutions
If your qualifications meet our job exceptions, please submit your resume.
Qualified candidates will be pre-screened and be required to go through a formal interview process.
Direct candidates only. Not accepting resumes from recruiters.
This is an excellent time to join Integress. We are experiencing tremendous growth in our cloud data & analytics strategy and implementation services, as well our managed analytics service platform. This hire will join a team that works well together and has an enormous amount of experience to share. He/she will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners and principals of Integress who have years of industry experience architecting large-scale, enterprise systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Integress combines big-company expertise and clientele with the more personal environment of a boutique company. It is an ideal place for anyone who wants to work on interesting and exciting projects and increase their knowledge and skill-level.
Integress offers competitive compensation and benefits package.